Net profits hit
Operating revenue from Chinese patent drugs hit
Raw materials cost accounted for 62.47% of the entire pharmaceutical industry's cost. The price all of traditional Chinese medicinal materials it needed in the first half of this year dropped to alleviate the cost pressure.
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan