Net profits hit
Operating revenue from Chinese patent drugs hit
Raw materials cost accounted for 62.47% of the entire pharmaceutical industry's cost. The price all of traditional Chinese medicinal materials it needed in the first half of this year dropped to alleviate the cost pressure.
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists