The company, which acquires residential property in
Gross rental income dipped to
Japan Residential said its portfolio is substantially larger than a year ago following the acquisition of nine properties between December of March for
At the end of May the portfolio was valued at
The company's net asset value per share rose to 58.9 million, compared with
Overall, Japan Residential said that despite the recent upturn in valuations, property prices remain substantially below recent and historic peak levels.
Japan Residential shares were quoted up 0.9% at
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?