The newly launched of unique e-portal - MAIT SME chapter - reflects a significant plan covering all SMEs involved in the ICT sector and has been offered along the lines of the Government s drive to promote development of IT and electronics manufacturing.
The Chairman (
Moreover, a dedicated page on the portal will be made available to all SMEs to facilitate them exhibit their products and solutions, technologies, capacities, team members and strengths. The portal will also serve as a platform for all policy announcements, comprising a number of schemes designed for SMEs and MSME sectors.
In a bid to allow SMEs submit applications and take part in the Government tenders, such offers will also be declared on the portal. There are plans to offer a dedicated section on job openings as well.
Gupta revealed, Unlike large enterprises, SMEs do not have the monetary might to hold job fairs. In such a situation, the job section on the portal is the perfect solution to the problem. Additionally, all national and international events will be announced on the portal, such as the first-ever CeBIT fair in
The Executive Director of MAIT Anwar Shirpurwala stated, The SME portal and the Conclave is an endeavour to reach out to SMEs in the IT sector from across the country, to provide them a single platform to address their requirements and give them an opportunity to update their knowledge about various government schemes, business opportunities, latest technologies and investment opportunities available in
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say