Using advanced 3D building modelling, a fast and accurate 3D ray-tracing propagation engine and powerful data analysis, iBuildNet is able to predict user quality of experience for complex indoor and outdoor/indoor small cell and HetNet deployments. The software automatically optimises Access Point (AP) locations, antenna type, power and channel assignment.
Ranplan is based in the
Ranplan is an innovative wireless technology company that has developed world leading software tools for outdoor/indoor wireless network planning, design and optimisation, using advanced 3D building modelling and radio propagation simulation. The company is at the forefront of research and development for radio propagation, femto/small cell design, automatic RAN optimisation and the deployment of complex HetNets.
For more information or photograph, please contact:
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists