After adjusting for selected items primarily related to the non-cash impact of derivatives, adjusted net income was
Total operating revenues for the quarter rose 53 percent to
Analysts polled by
The company noted that production for the quarter came in above guidance and increased 44% year-over-year to an average of 42,055 barrels of oil equivalent per day.
The company has previously said it entered into a purchase and sale agreement to divest non-core assets in
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton