The water treatment and hygiene company said under the terms of the offer, all
The offer also represents a 25.9% discount to the closing price of
In a joint statement, the companies said the enlarged group will be led by the current APC board and it is currently anticipated that certain
Green compliance directors urged shareholders to support the move and said they have irrevocably undertaken to tender a 7.47% interest in the company.
"We have already moved the business from being a market leading water hygiene and treatment business to a total water management business but as Directors we recognise that the further development of products and services for these markets may be restricted by the recent trading history of the group and the restricted access it has to cost effective sources of capital to fund more aggressive growth, "
"To that end we are excited by the potential acquisition of
AIM-listed APC said its acquisition of
The company has been beset by a number of issues recently. It has attempted to reorganise its business after selling its loss-making fire division for
It said the water business was successful in retaining existing contracts with some new clients during the period.
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists