The finance minister of the Federal Government,
He pointed out that the plan also puts up how the development of the economy and the financial system of
He however expressed concern that the international donors postponed the releasing of the financial support for the Somali government amid claims by UN monitoring group that the Somali government mismanages the financial support. On the other hand, Minister Halane expressed optimism that the international community will increase the financial support it gives to the Somali government when they realise the good governance practiced by the Somali government without any further delay.
The Swedish government,
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- Creepers! Microsoft Buys 'Minecraft' Maker for $2.5 Billion
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- Back to School, Even in Immigration Jail
- Apple: Record iPhones 6 Orders on 1st Day
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Is a Mayweather, Pacquiao Big-Money Fight Possible?
- U.S. Factory Output Slowed 0.4 Percent in August
- Clinton: 'Fabulous to Be Back' in Iowa
- DOJ Launches Program to Thwart U.S. Extremists