Physical servers, virtual machines, Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) are converging to form a robust, powerful datacenter environment to meet constantly evolving business requirements. Redesigned to support quickly advancing and expanding enterprise networks, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 addresses next-generation IT requirements without increasing functional platform complexity. Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 offers a cohesive, unified foundation that enables customers to balance increasing demands while maximizing the benefits of computing innovation, like Linux Containers and big data, across physical systems, virtual machines and the cloud.
"Accelerating Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 skills development is a way for IT professionals to gain a competitive advantage in the evolving enterprise environment," said
Since its introduction more than a decade ago, Red Hat Enterprise Linux has become the world's leading enterprise Linux platform - setting industry benchmarks for performance, capacity and security. As a leading force in the enterprise datacenter and in the cloud, more than 90 percent of Fortune 500 companies and organizations in nearly every industry around the globe rely on Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
Global Knowledge has been a
Founded in 1995, Global Knowledge employs more than 1,300 people worldwide and is headquartered in
Keywords for this news article include: Linux, Software, Global Knowledge.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film