Former B.C. premier and
Another letter signed by former mayors
The letter from business leaders and patrons points out that the aquarium operates without subsidies from any level of government, including the city.
More than 130 people registered to speak about the issue at two recent park board public hearings, and the board is set to meet again Thursday to discuss what steps — if any — it will take on the animals at the
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Set the Date
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Stocks Continue Strong After Opening Surge
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison