Fitch Ratings has published its next installment of the quarterly report 'U.S. Industrials Stats Quarterly - First-Quarter 2014'. This report provides financial and industry information for the U.S. Industrials sector, including aerospace and defense, automotive, capital goods, and diversified industrials.
The report has three sections. The first section contains credit comparison tables and liquidity summaries. The second section provides company summaries for operating performance and credit metrics over the past several years, as well as summaries of the companies' key credit strengths and concerns as of the end of the fourth-quarter 2013. The final section consists of charts and tables covering macro indicators, input prices, and end-market demand.
This report is available on the Fitch website at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
Additional information is available at www.fitchratings.com.
Source: Fitch Ratings
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals