Findings on Software and Systems Research Detailed by Investigators at
Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Compared to other (for instance logic-based) approaches our aim is to hide the complexity of formal methods behind familiar user interfaces like class diagrams and to concentrate on problems that can be solved efficiently in order to be able to provide immediate feedback to users."
For more information on this research see: Numeric semantics of class diagrams with multiplicity and uniqueness constraints. Software and Systems Modeling, 2014;13(3):1167-1187. Software and Systems Modeling can be contacted at: Springer Heidelberg, Tiergartenstrasse 17, D-69121 Heidelberg,
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting I. Feinerer, Vienna Univ Technol, A-1060
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller