Findings on Chalcogens Reported by Investigators at
The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "Even without the knowledge of the exact structure of the platinum-oxygen species, this in situ study identifies the roles of reduced nanoparticles and cationic metal in generating activity and selectivity."
For more information on this research see: Structure of Platinum Catalysts under CO, Hydrogen, and Oxygen; Anomalous Behavior of Pt on Ceria after Cyanide Leaching.
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film