Findings from Y. Chen et al Has Provided New Information about Cancer Therapy (Stepwise encapsulation and controlled two-stage release system for cis-Diamminediiodoplatinum)
The news reporters obtained a quote from the research, "The maximum drug loading capacity of cis-DIDP-loaded solid lipid nanoparticles was 22.03%, and their encapsulation efficiency was 97.24%. In vitro drug release in phosphate-buffered saline (pH=7.4) at 37.5 degrees C exhibited a unique two-stage process, which could prove beneficial for patients with tumors and malignancies."
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "MTT (3-[ 4,5-dimethylthiazol-2-yl]-2, 5-diphenyltetrazolium bromide) assay results showed that cis-DIDP released from cis-DIDPloaded solid lipid nanoparticles had better inhibition activity than cis-DIDP that had not been loaded."
For more information on this research see: Stepwise encapsulation and controlled two-stage release system for cis-Diamminediiodoplatinum.
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting Y. Chen, Shanghai Inst Qual Inspect & Technical Res,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million