Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Although TRPC7 remains one of the least studied TRPC channel, its role in various cell types and physiological and pathophysiological conditions is beginning to emerge."
For more information on this research see: Transient receptor potential canonical 7: a diacylglycerol-activated non-selective cation channel. Handbook of Experimental Pharmacology, 2014;222():189-204 (see also Drugs and Therapies).
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting X. Zhang, Nanobioscience Constellation, The
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Set the Date
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Stocks Continue Strong After Opening Surge
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison