Fiat said Wednesday that net profit was
North American volumes were up 10 percent, driven by incentives to dealers to sell legacy Chrysler vehicles, but the incentives also cut into profits. Earnings before interest and tax in the region dropped 18 percent to
Fiat said revenues in the quarter rose to
Fiat is currently finalizing its merger with Chrysler.
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists