The company posted pretax profit of
FDM said its IT services consultant arm, Mounties, performed well during the year with revenue up 20% to
FDM said client demand is increasing across all of its operating territories and that supported by a strong balance sheet and healthy cash generation, it continues to grow its geographical reach, sector focus and service offering.
FDM shares were quoted up 1.0% at
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered
- White House Intruder Got Farther Than Reported
- Jeb Bush: GOP Senate Would 'Fix a Few Things'