The company posted pretax profit of
FDM said its IT services consultant arm, Mounties, performed well during the year with revenue up 20% to
FDM said client demand is increasing across all of its operating territories and that supported by a strong balance sheet and healthy cash generation, it continues to grow its geographical reach, sector focus and service offering.
FDM shares were quoted up 1.0% at
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid