ENP Newswire -
Release date- 29072014 -
Each Unit consists of one common share and one 2 year warrant. Each warrant will be exercisable for one common share at
Proceeds from this financing will be used to complete its due diligence on the
Falcon's 2012 drill results demonstrate the high grade potential of this silver and gold project with an intersection of 167 grams per tonne (g/t) Ag over 36.5 m including a high grade intercept of 511.57 g/t Ag and 0.83 g/t Au over 9.14 m.
Falcon's Burton Gold Property is located in the Swayze Greenstone Belt,
This news release may contain forward looking statements including but not limited to comments regarding the timing and content of upcoming work programs, geological interpretations, receipt of property titles, etc. Forward looking statements address future events and conditions and therefor, involve inherent risks and uncertainties. Actual results may differ materially from those currently anticipated in such statements.
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low