EDC is a leading global financier for international companies that have, or are considering, Canadian companies in their supply chain. In 2013, more than
"EDC can provide reliable financing for Columbia and Central American companies," said
EDC has permanent representations in
This financing will help develop new opportunities for South American companies to benefit from Canadian expertise that meets their supply chain needs in the oil and gas, extractive, and manufacturing sectors.
"Pacific Rubiales is an important supply chain in
EDC provides financing and insurance products to help Canadian companies grow their international business. Part of that offering includes financing for Central and South American buyers, and project owners, through which it can learn about their supply chain needs and introduce them to Canadian companies that have the right services to help them grow.
Canadian companies active in the aforementioned sectors and looking to grow their business in Columbia can contact EDC at 1-800-295-2528.
Keywords for this news article include: Energy, Oil & Gas,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Car Drivers Warned to Get Air Bags Fixed
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 'Fury' Gets Into Soldiers' Minds: Brad Pitt