Indesign is one of the premier embedded software and hardware design engineering firms in the country, developing high-tech electronic products for a broad client base. Indesign serves a client base that is spread throughout the U.S. Indesign's clients include companies in the medical, consumer electronics, industrial, transportation, military, and communication markets.
The additional staff will allow Indesign to support more product development projects from its long-term clients as well as from a growing number of new clients. The increased demand for the design of wireless products and for the design of M2M products has fueled the need for Indesign's growth.
To learn more about the history and accomplishments of Indesign, visit their website at http://www.indesign-llc.com.
# # #
Indesign is an engineering design services firm with a proven track record of helping companies develop new electronic devices. Utilizing an ISO certified, well-defined development process enables Indesign engineers to design quality products on-time and within budget. Engineering disciplines consist of electrical/circuit design, software/firmware design, mechanical design, human factors design, and testing/validation with a strong emphasis on products utilizing embedded microprocessors and DSPs.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12053277.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists