By establishing a deep integration of hardware, software, and services, eGym is revolutionizing the
"Our product strategy is unique in the global fitness market," says eGym CEO & co-founder
Following the financing,
In its first full financial year eGym experienced explosive sales growth and achieved profitability. "Focusing on finding the best talent has been key to our success," says
eGym offers a full range of 18 strength training machines for all major muscle groups. Fitness club members are able to follow a customized training program enabled by eGym's unique training software. Together with gym trainers, it is possible to analyse and plan a workout on every internet-capable device or via the app on the smartphone. With the eGym Cloud, all exercise results are stored allowing for progress to be monitored closely. Personal training programs are automatically synchronised to each machine as soon as the user occupies the equipment.
The introduction of the eGym Trainer App at the FIBO industry fair in
eGym supports fitness studios in attracting new members through targeted on- and offline marketing activities.
"We want to support studio operators on every level of their value chain and make them more successful," said
In addition to
Keywords for this news article include: Software, Highland Capital Partners Europe.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Iran Digs in on Underground Nuclear Site
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Existing Home Sales in U.S. Fell in August
- U.N. Endorses Rights of Indigenous Peoples