By establishing a deep integration of hardware, software, and services, eGym is revolutionizing the
"Our product strategy is unique in the global fitness market," says eGym CEO & co-founder
Following the financing,
In its first full financial year eGym experienced explosive sales growth and achieved profitability. "Focusing on finding the best talent has been key to our success," says
eGym offers a full range of 18 strength training machines for all major muscle groups. Fitness club members are able to follow a customized training program enabled by eGym's unique training software. Together with gym trainers, it is possible to analyse and plan a workout on every internet-capable device or via the app on the smartphone. With the eGym Cloud, all exercise results are stored allowing for progress to be monitored closely. Personal training programs are automatically synchronised to each machine as soon as the user occupies the equipment.
The introduction of the eGym Trainer App at the FIBO industry fair in
eGym supports fitness studios in attracting new members through targeted on- and offline marketing activities.
"We want to support studio operators on every level of their value chain and make them more successful," said
In addition to
Keywords for this news article include: Software, Highland Capital Partners Europe.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment