"Cypher's technology has the potential to play a transformative role to improve healthcare by enhancing diagnostic accuracy, optimizing therapeutic approaches and reducing adverse drug reactions," said
"Over the last year, we worked closely with Adam to validate the accuracy of our differentiated offering and develop initial collaborations in the clinical and pharma markets," said
Simpson concluded, "The life sciences industry is looking for ways to apply genomic information to improve healthcare and revolutionize the drug development process. Cypher's technology is designed to discover biomarkers in whole genome DNA sequence information from the limited sample sizes that reflect the reality of many clinical studies. We look forward to working with pharma and biotech, clinical laboratories and medical researchers to apply Cypher's technology for the development of differentiated molecular tests, efficient clinical trials and precision therapeutic decisions."
Keywords for this news article include: Technology,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy