Notice Type: Combine Solicitation
Subject: DEAMS Development Final Phasse
Classification Code: D - Information technology services, including telecommunications services
Place of Performance (address): Wright Patterson AFBAFLCMC/HIQK BLDG 262, ROOM A208 4225 Logistics Ave WPAFB, OH
Place of Performance (zipcode): 45433-5769
Place of Performance Country: US
Air Force Materiel Command
AFLCMC/HIK - WPAFB
DESCRIPTION: COMBINED SYNOPSIS/SOLICITATION This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; it is the Government's intention to award a new contract to
The proposed contract action is for supplies or services for which the Government intends to solicit and negotiate with only one source,
The associated NAICS code is 541519, Dollar:
! 0001 !
! 0002 ! Release 4 Design !
! 0003 ! Release 4 Build/Test !
! 0004 ! Release 5 Design !
! 0005 ! Release 5 Build/Test !
! 0006 ! Release 6 Design !
! 0007 ! Release 6 Build/Test !
! 0008 ! Release 7 Design !
! 0009 ! Release 7 Build/Test !
! 0010 ! Blueprinting !
! 0011 ! Post Production Support !
! 0012 ! Data Center Support !
! 0013 ! Training Environment Maintenance !
! 0014 ! Transition Activities !
! 0015 ! System Engineering & Architecture (
! 0016 ! Program Management !
! 0017 ! Deployment Support !
! 0018 ! Design Change Rework !
! 0019 ! Studies & Analysis !
! 0020 ! Other Direct Costs !
! 0021 ! Maintenance !
! 0022 ! Data- Not Separately Priced (NSP) !
! 1001 !
! 1010 ! Blueprinting !
! 1011 ! Post Production Support !
! 1012 ! Data Center Support !
! 1013 ! Training Environment Maintenance !
! 1014 ! Transition Activities !
! 1015 ! System Engineering & Architecture (
! 1016 ! Program Management !
! 1017 ! Deployment Support !
! 1018 ! Design Change Rework !
! 1019 ! Studies & Analysis !
! 1020 ! Other Direct Costs !
! 1021 ! Maintenance !
! 1022 ! Data- Not Separately Priced (NSP) !
! 2001 !
! 2010 ! Blueprinting !
! 2011 ! Post Production Support !
! 2012 ! Data Center Support !
! 2013 ! Training Environment Maintenance !
! 2014 ! Transition Activities !
! 2015 ! System Engineering & Architecture (
! 2016 ! Program Management !
! 2017 ! Deployment Support !
! 2018 ! Design Change Rework !
! 2019 ! Studies & Analysis !
! 2020 ! Other Direct Costs !
! 2021 ! Maintenance !
! 2022 ! Data- Not Separately Priced (NSP) !
! ! ! ! ! ! !
52.212-3, Offeror Representations and Certifications - Commercial Items. If offeror has completed the annual representations and certificates electronically via https://www.acquisition.gov, offeror shall complete and submit only paragraphs 52.212-3(b), Offeror Representations and Certifications--Commercial Items, (below) with the offer.
(1) Annual Representations and Certifications. Any changes provided by the offeror in paragraph (b)(2) of this provision do not automatically change the representations and certifications posted on the Online Representations and Certifications Application (ORCA) website.
(2) The offeror has completed the annual representations and certifications electronically via the ORCA website accessed through "https://www.acquisition.gov" target="_self"https://www.acquisition.gov. After reviewing the ORCA database information, the offeror verifies by submission of this offer that the representation and certifications currently posted electronically at FAR 52.212-3, Offeror Representations and Certifications-Commercial Items, have been entered or updated in the last 12 months, are current, accurate, complete, and applicable to this solicitation (including the business size standard applicable to the NAICS code referenced for this solicitation), as of the date of this offer and are incorporated in this offer by reference (see FAR 4.1201), except for paragraphs ____________. [Offeror to identify the applicable paragraphs at (c) through (o) of this provision that the offeror has completed for the purposes of this solicitation only, if any. These amended representation(s) and/or certification(s) are also incorporated in this offer and are current, accurate, and complete as of the date of this offer. Any changes provided by the offeror are applicable to this solicitation only, and do not result in an update to the representations and certifications posted electronically on ORCA.]
If an offeror has not completed the annual representations and certificates electronically at the ORCA website, the offeror shall complete and submit only paragraphs 52.212-3 (c) through (o).
The clause at "http://farsite.hill.af.mil/reghtml/regs/far2afmcfars/fardfars/far/52_000.htm#P1704_238643" target="_blank"52.212-4, Contract Terms and Conditions -- Commercial Items, applies to this acquisition.
The clause at "http://farsite.hill.af.mil/reghtml/regs/far2afmcfars/fardfars/far/52_000.htm#P1896_277088" target="_blank"52.212-5, Contract Terms and Conditions Required to Implement Statutes Or Executive Orders -- Commercial Items, applies to this acquisition.
Discretionary use of FAR provisions and clauses. The contracting officer may include in solicitations and contracts by addendum other FAR provisions and clauses when their use is consistent with the limitations contained in FAR 12.302.
Anticipated Award Date is:
Ms. Jill Willingham-Allenhas been appointed as AFLCMC/HI Ombudsman. The purpose of the Ombudsman is to communicate contractor concerns, issues, disagreements, and recommendations to the appropriate government personnel. The Ombudsman does not participate in the preparation of solicitations, evaluation of proposals or source selection process and does not diminish the authority of the contracting officer. Any questions or concerns about this solicitation should first be directed to the buyer at the e-mail address or phone number listed below or you contact the Ombudsman at (937) 255-5472 or via email at: Jill.Willinghamallen@us.af.mil.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry