"Life at work and home happens on our devices," said
Code42's endpoint data protection and management solutions for the enterprise reduce the burden on IT by empowering employees. With the company's user-friendly enterprise applications-CrashPlan and SharePlan-employees can easily share, access and recover data from their computer or preferred mobile device. Customers choose from managed private, public or hybrid clouds, all backed by the company's unmatched customer support.
This distinction marks the latest in a series of 2014 honors recognizing Code42 for its market leadership. The company's Customer Champion support team was recently awarded the Stevie Award for outstanding customer service. In addition, Code42 was named one of "America's Most Promising Companies" by Forbes and one of the "100 Companies that Matter in Knowledge Management" by KMWorld. For more information on recent recognitions for Code42, visit the company's awards page. Tweet this news to your networks. About Code42 Code42 is the endpoint data protection and management company that provides secure, integrated file sharing and backup at work, at home and everywhere in-between. The company's award-winning products have become the gold standard for the enterprise, trusted by the most recognized brands in business and education, including
Keywords for this news article include: Software, Information Technology, Information and Data Protection.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Iran Digs in on Underground Nuclear Site
- Existing Home Sales in U.S. Fell in August
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Trump Plaza Asks to Sell Assets
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Hispanic Designer Honored As Rising Star
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- NFL Vetting Process: There Are No Sure Things
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy