"Silver Bullet provides a welcome antidote to security FUD through thoughtful conversation about real ideas," said cryptographer and computer security and privacy specialist
"Security engineering is getting more important all the time as all sorts of devices acquire CPUs [Central Processing Units] and communications, usually without their designers stopping to think about the consequences," said
With topics ranging from software security to cyber warfare, The Silver Bullet Security Podcast's most popular show to date has been episode #13 featuring Anderson and McGraw discussing the economic imbalance between software developers and a system's users and the security implications of wearing a kilt.
Over the eight-year history of The Silver Bullet Security Podcast, three special episodes have also been captured on video: Episode Fifty, featuring former National Coordinator for Security, Infrastructure Protection, and Counter-terrorism for
"Silver Bullet is lots of work, but it is also a real joy to produce," said Dr.
McGraw created the Silver Bullet Security Podcast for
To listen to the one-hundredth episode of The Silver Bullet Security Podcast with
Keywords for this news article include: Software, Engineering,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Intruder Gets into White House
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas