Tweet This: Cherwell cited as a Leader in Q3 2014 @
"We are pleased that Cherwell has been recognized as a Leader in
1) service availability, 2) vision, 3) upgradeability, 4) flexibility in upgrade timing, 5) sharing of configurations, 6) ease of contract exit, 7) client use of current features, 8) recovery site strategy, 9) multiple usage of source code, and 10) assignment.
Cherwell Service Management® is the modern, stable choice for today's ITSM solutions and beyond. While the Forrester Wave focused on SaaS solutions, Cherwell also offers an on-premise solution. Cherwell customers can easily switch between SaaS and on-premise deployments, or vice-versa, conveniently and at any time. Upgrades are equally as simple and won't break any configurations or customizations, and customers can schedule upgrades at their convenience and based on their specific business needs. Licensing flexibility extends to subscription or perpetual licensing.
For more information:
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12054517.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- Creepers! Microsoft Buys 'Minecraft' Maker for $2.5 Billion
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- Back to School, Even in Immigration Jail
- Apple: Record iPhones 6 Orders on 1st Day
- U.S. Factory Output Slowed 0.4 Percent in August
- Is a Mayweather, Pacquiao Big-Money Fight Possible?
- Clinton: 'Fabulous to Be Back' in Iowa
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- DOJ Launches Program to Thwart U.S. Extremists