Today, the House Energy and Commerce Subcommittee on Health held a hearing on bills introduced by Congressman
In addition, the Taxpayer Bailout Protection Act., H.R. 4406, and Protecting Americans from Illegal Bailouts Act of 2014, H.R. 5175, was introduced alongside Rep.
Watch Dr. Cassidy's opening remarkshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zESz2LOu9k0 and listen to his questions here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIgVSgA7YaE&feature=youtu.be
"The President and Congressional Democrats promised many times during the debate of the healthcare law that 'if you like your health plan, you can keep your health plan.' Yet this past year, 93,000 Louisianans in the individual market lost the plan they had, specifically because of Obamacare. Clearly the President's promise was inaccurate." -Dr.
TNS 30TacordaCheng-140730-4813435 30TacordaCheng
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays