Today, the House Energy and Commerce Subcommittee on Health held a hearing on bills introduced by Congressman
In addition, the Taxpayer Bailout Protection Act., H.R. 4406, and Protecting Americans from Illegal Bailouts Act of 2014, H.R. 5175, was introduced alongside Rep.
Watch Dr. Cassidy's opening remarkshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zESz2LOu9k0 and listen to his questions here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIgVSgA7YaE&feature=youtu.be
"The President and Congressional Democrats promised many times during the debate of the healthcare law that 'if you like your health plan, you can keep your health plan.' Yet this past year, 93,000 Louisianans in the individual market lost the plan they had, specifically because of Obamacare. Clearly the President's promise was inaccurate." -Dr.
TNS 30TacordaCheng-140730-4813435 30TacordaCheng
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market