The early-bird booking deadline for the
Both MA members and non-members will find significant savings on the price of the delegate place in the early-bird period.
There are also a number of discounted and free places (http://www.museumsassociation.org/news/25062014-financial-help-conference-2014) available to members of the
Highlights of the conference include keynote speeches (http://www.museumsassociation.org/news/14052014-keynote-speakers-announced-cardiff-2014) by
The theme for this year's conference is Museums Change Lives (http://www.museumsassociation.org/museums-change-lives), with sessions including a talk on how international museums are changing lives, and a workshop on how best to support social change in an era of budget cuts.
Book your place now (http://www.museumsassociation.org/bookings/conference-2014) to be at the centre of the museum sector - we look forward to seeing you there!
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think