The new release features a series of utilities to edit and move 3D pipe fittings including 3D steel beams and ducting elements found within Mech-Q
New software improvements include:
-- New 3D piping tools
-- More piping flexible couplings
-- Added new snapping points at fittings
-- New quick 3D Dimensioning
-- Improved 3D Bill Of Materials
-- Several improvements & bug fixes
Mech-Q is an add-on that inside your CAD application. It contains a suite of utilities which include Mechanical, Piping, Ducting & Structural modules.
For those without CAD, Mech-Q will also run in a application called AViCAD. This 2D/3D program uses an IntelliCAD based engine which has commands very similar to what you would find in AutoCAD® or LT.
The new version also includes a new toolbar (floating menu with icons) which contains the new 3D dimensioning and other editing utilities such as 3D slide, 3D rotation and a Z-height tool.
Mech-Q supports all versions of AutoCAD® (R14-2015), AutoCAD LT® (2004-2015), Bricscad, Cadian, ProgeCAD, GstarCAD, AcelliCAD and many other IntelliCAD based CAD packages. A standalone application called AViCAD is also available.
CADavenue is located in
CADavenue is open for tech support and sales questions between 8-5 M-F PST. Tel: (888) 271-7121 sales(at)cadavenue(dot)com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/engineering-software/mechanical/prweb12056558.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu
- Car Drivers Warned to Get Air Bags Fixed
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic