Increasing market share driven by its Global Drive Brands has contributed to a pleasing set of results for the first half of the year according to BAT's CEO
The tobacco company posted financial results with operating profits up 4% at constant exchange rates, and operating margins growing by 30bps with its FD Ben Stevens pointing toward further margin improvements as it continues to roll out its global SAP system.
The interview and transcript are available now on http://video.merchantcantos.com
MerchantCantos produces in-depth interviews, documentaries and webcasts with senior company executives. If you would like to contact us, please email email@example.com or phone +44-207-936-1352.
Most Popular Stories
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Duke Energy, Strata Partner on Big Solar Project
- Rosneft Growth Slowed by Western Sanctions
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Handled Whitney Houston's Body Bag
- Ukraine Offers Temporary Autonomy to Rebel-held Areas
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Creepers! Microsoft Buys 'Minecraft' Maker for $2.5 Billion
- Thousands Risk Losing Health Care Aid