Increasing market share driven by its Global Drive Brands has contributed to a pleasing set of results for the first half of the year according to BAT's CEO
The tobacco company posted financial results with operating profits up 4% at constant exchange rates, and operating margins growing by 30bps with its FD Ben Stevens pointing toward further margin improvements as it continues to roll out its global SAP system.
The interview and transcript are available now on http://video.merchantcantos.com
MerchantCantos produces in-depth interviews, documentaries and webcasts with senior company executives. If you would like to contact us, please email email@example.com or phone +44-207-936-1352.
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations