“We have set a goal to enroll one million merchants by the end of 2016,” said
Today’s Internet payment system is built around credit cards, which were created in the 1950s, before the Internet existed. The bitcoin network offers the world some tremendous possibilities — instant low-cost payments anywhere in the world — using a distributed network that is free from interchange. Accepting bitcoin also opens new international markets for these businesses including
BitPay’s free processing allows merchants unlimited use of any plugin, API or app from BitPay’s library and grants them access to BitPay’s industry-leading email support. BitPay will continue to offer its Business and Enterprise plans for customers that need additional products and support services.
BitPay has integrated the world’s leading tools for ecommerce, billing and retail point-of-sale including WordPress, Shopify, VisualTouch,
BitPay is a Payment Service Provider (PSP) specializing in eCommerce, B2B and enterprise solutions for the Bitcoin digital currency.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?