Under the agreement the two will produce a network-based cyber protection system, using BATM's cyber platform, and the partners' Big Data service.
BATM's platform will produce sessions statistics, metadata and content reconstruction, whilst the partner's service will gather all the analysed data and relevant content to make an indexed database of network behaviour.
Additionally, BATM's subsidiary was also awarded a proof of concept contract for the combined solution. This contract has an initial value of
Shares in BATM were trading down 2.7% at
Most Popular Stories
- Scholarships Offered for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Latin America Seeks Ways to Add Value to China Exports
- Boeing Succeeds in Early Wooing of China Airline Startups
- Hope Solo Sets Shutout Record in US Rout of Mexico
- Hurdles for Obama Health Law in Second Enrollment Season
- Etsy Says 'No' to Redskins Logo, Name
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- IS Releases New Beheading Video
- Detroit Bankruptcy: Pivotal Progress in Trial's Second Week
- Sneak Peek: A Roundup of 2015 New Models