The volume of foreign investments in
The investments are mainly made in certain spheres such as telecommunications, real estate, alcohol, and the mining industry, according to the director.
Makaryan underscored that the decrease in prices in the sphere of real estate increases its attractiveness, while there is a constant interest in the ore mining industry, as the most favorable conditions have been created for investors in this sphere to the detriment of the country's ecology.
Unequal competitive conditions and corruption are the traditional obstacles to the investments, according to the director of the country's
Edited by CN
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo