The promotional products marketer proposed an interim dividend of
The company posted a pretax profit of
In the US, revenues rose 14%, as 4imprint secured 87,000 new customers during the period, which drove new customer orders up 21%. Additionally, online marketing initiatives in the second half of 2013, and the implementation of bid management software for pay-per-click advertising, boosted performance.
In February the company completed the sale of its
"The group delivered an exceptionally strong first half as a result of continued market share growth. Indications for the second half year are that good performance, consistent with our stated strategic growth objectives will continue," said Executive Chairman
Shares in 4imprint were trading up 9.0% at
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore