The app offers several benefits for users. Guests can use the app to find the nearest
Both the Apple and Android versions of the app are available on ITunes and Google Play.
The app is live and downloadable now. There is no charge to download the app, nor charges for subscriptions or more comprehensive versions of the app. However, more versions of the app are planned and will include more features for guests! Current plans are to introduce these new innovations in September.
Having celebrated its 100th Anniversary in 2006,
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb11994242.htm
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Menendez: No Arms for Iraq Without Intel