John Hancock Investments announced expense reductions on five mutual funds that together span a range of asset classes. Advisory fees have been reduced and/or breakpoints added on
We recognize the importance of being competitively priced and continue to focus on lowering expenses these actions are the latest result of that effort, said
These expense reductions follow additional reductions made in the John Hancock Freedom 529 Plan and 18 other fee reductions in the mutual fund lineup over the last few years. Additional details of these new expense reductions can be found in the funds prospectuses, as supplemented.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Laid-off Workers Return to Their Fields