American Financing is now open for business in the "Golden State."
American Financing, a leading mortgage banker with its recent licensing in
Where many mortgage lenders are downsizing, American Financing's expansion is significant. It's unique business model essentially simplifies the mortgage process, and enables consultants to schedule face-to-face meetings and arrange for e-signing of documents as convenient as possible for the customer. It's mortgage banking that's specifically tailored to the customer.
American Financing also specializes in FHA, VA, Streamline, HARP, ARMs, Jumbo,
It's a one-stop shop of mortgage expertise and it's now open for business in
Most Popular Stories
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day