Release 2.0 of
The software enables R&D and manufacturing test engineers to build or import a variety of signals; mix them together; and add IQ impairments and noise to simulate real-world environments. The complex composite waveforms are easily created using the software's intuitive drag-and-drop interface - very similar to today's popular audio and video editing tools.
Engineers can use the resulting waveforms with a wide variety of
Release 2.0 of the Waveform Creator software includes: a 89600 VSA software recording plug-in; the DOCSIS 3.1 modulation plug-in; AM/FM/PM modulation capability; a spectral display; and output plug-ins for easy control of complex instrumentation.
89600 VSA Software Recording Plug-in The 89600 VSA software recording plug-in enables the capture of signals measured with 89600 VSA software and combines them with other custom waveform segments. This capability is ideal for capturing an unknown signal in a complex RF environment, such as a large city. Engineers can playback the real-world signals at a later time and incorporate them into composite waveforms.
DOCSIS 3.1 Modulation Plug-in The DOCSIS 3.1 modulation plug-in provides the simplest and most comprehensive waveform creation tool for upstream and downstream signals, in compliance with the latest DOCSIS 3.1 cable modem standards. 89600 VSA setup files can be created automatically to easily demodulate and analyze signals for DOCSIS 3.1 cable modem design and test. To find out more about
Pricing for the
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Stocks Moving Higher Again for 4th Day
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight