John has been working as a pharmacist in
John said: We are committed to providing a high standard of service and care. We will be selling products that we believe can help people. When customers come to us for advice about an ailment, we advise them about products that may help them but if we feel the customer needs further medical care we will tell them that. Our customers health is a priority.
Specialist healthcare relationship The pharmacies employ 14 members of staff and John said they may add to this figure as necessary in future.
He added: We are still learning about the businesses and want to do what is right for them and the communities they are located in.
The Persaud family were supported by NatWest Specialist Healthcare Relationship Manager
John said: David provided unbelievable support throughout the process, always providing the information we needed and answering our questions. It was good for us to work with
David added: I was delighted to support John, Michelle and Chloe with the purchase of the pharmacies. I wish them every success for the future.
The purchase was also supported by John Ierston at
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?