John has been working as a pharmacist in
John said: We are committed to providing a high standard of service and care. We will be selling products that we believe can help people. When customers come to us for advice about an ailment, we advise them about products that may help them but if we feel the customer needs further medical care we will tell them that. Our customers health is a priority.
Specialist healthcare relationship The pharmacies employ 14 members of staff and John said they may add to this figure as necessary in future.
He added: We are still learning about the businesses and want to do what is right for them and the communities they are located in.
The Persaud family were supported by NatWest Specialist Healthcare Relationship Manager
John said: David provided unbelievable support throughout the process, always providing the information we needed and answering our questions. It was good for us to work with
David added: I was delighted to support John, Michelle and Chloe with the purchase of the pharmacies. I wish them every success for the future.
The purchase was also supported by John Ierston at
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya
- Eid al-Fitr Celebrations Mark End of Ramadan
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- Oppression of Women Cripples Africa: Obama
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Israeli Criticism of Kerry Annoys White House
- Contreras-Sweet to Speak at MED Week