Studies from Moscow State University Describe New Findings in Luminescence (Dyes characterization for multi-color nanodiagnostics by phonon-less optical reconstruction single-molecule spectromicroscopy)
Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "We show that some of dyes are suitable for realization of PLORSM technique at high (even room) temperatures."
For more information on this research see: Dyes characterization for multi-color nanodiagnostics by phonon-less optical reconstruction single-molecule spectromicroscopy.
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from K.R. Karimullin, Moscow State Pedag Univ,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones