Part of the fund would also be applied to the financing of renewable energy and energy efficiency projects in
According to a statement from the bank, of the total amount,
The Chief Executive of
"We will continue to explore various channels of credit to empower small and medium-sized businesses. We recognise that the SME and energy sectors form an integral part of the Nigerian economy as a whole.
> "As a result, we will remain at the forefront to empower our clients and help them achieve their business goals," Sanni said.
He appreciated the trust bestowed on the bank by the AfDB in granting the facility.
The AfDB highlighted financial inclusion as part of CBN's drive to diversify the Nigerian economy.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Law Lets Users Unlock Cellphones
- Motorists Get Rare Summer Break on Gas Prices
- Body Parts Retrieved at MH17 Crash Site
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Government Meets Goal for Small-business Contracts
- Reno Gigafactory No Cinch to Land Tesla Plant
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High