Ten years ago,
"The method used was one that is non-invasive. The stem cells are found in the dental pulp of the milk tooth after it has fallen out naturally, and therefore no medical intervention was required," said Sally.
Sally has appeared on TV almost daily over the last two weeks, including with
Since Sally banked her childrens stem cells with BioEden, she has become an ambassador for their cause.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb11988959.htm
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World