Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "It promises to be very useful in physical virology and may also be of interest in fields of nanoscience and nanotechnology where similar hollow convex structures are relevant."
For more information on this research see: A minimal representation of the self-assembly of virus capsids. Soft Matter, 2014;10(20):3560-9. (
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller