The company said a committee of independent monitors will review the treatment. They will focus on serious side effects related to allergic reactions. Regado is pausing enrollment of patients during the review. Regado said the monitors will complete their review and make recommendations within eight weeks.
Regado says Revolixys will give surgeons more control, as it contains an anti-clotting drug and a second ingredient that helps physicians regulate the anti-clotting drug.
Most Popular Stories
- Creepers! Microsoft Buys 'Minecraft' Maker for $2.5 Billion
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Back to School, Even in Immigration Jail
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- Apple: Record iPhones 6 Orders on 1st Day
- U.S. Factory Output Slowed 0.4 Percent in August
- Is a Mayweather, Pacquiao Big-Money Fight Possible?
- Clinton: 'Fabulous to Be Back' in Iowa
- 'No Good Deed' Defeats 'Guardians' at Theaters
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board