The total real estate trading amounted to BD722.6 million (
The volume of trading in this year's second quarter amounted to BD78.3 million, an increase of 23 per cent compared to last year.
Gulf real estate investors' trading, until the end of last month, amounted to 139 per cent while foreign investors' trading amounted to 22 per cent. -
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare