In a statement, the mining and development company said that its internal sampling estimates an average grade for the shipment of 27.8% copper, 9.9 grammes per tonne gold and 82 grammes per tonne silver. It said that this is the third shipment during the calendar year, and the seventh completed to date.
This brings the total concentrate delivered to approximately 46,800 wmt, Rambler said, adding that it still has more than 1,400 wmt of concentrate in storage at its
"Since the initial start of production in 2012 we have produced and shipped over 46,000 tonnes of high grade copper concentrate. We have been working to improve gold recovery at the mill since our last shipment in April which can account for the slightly higher amounts of precious metals in this batch," President and Chief Executive
"With just one month left to our
Rambler shares were Thursday quoted at
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row