"Philip's appointment to the Board comes just weeks after our appointment of our first full-time head of internal audit. I have no doubt Philip will add considerable value to the Board. I look forward to his ideas and his wise counsel."
Dundas was from 1981 until 2013 Managing Partner of the
He earned his BA from
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- White House Intruder Got Farther Than Reported
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered
- Jeb Bush: GOP Senate Would 'Fix a Few Things'