The pound advanced to 0.7922 against the euro, its highest since
The pound rose to a 2-day high of 1.7172 against the greenback, compared to Thursday's closing value of 1.7153.
The next possible upside target for the pound is seen around 1.55 against the franc, 1.725 versus the greenback and 1.78 against the euro.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Buyer's Remorse on Common Core for Policymakers?
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted