ENP Newswire -
Release date- 02072014 - The Management Board of Polskie Gornictwo Naftowe i
400 Notes with the total value of PLN 40,000,000.00 (fourty million zloty), maturing on
The par value of one Note is PLN 100,000.00 (one hundred thousand zloty).
All the Notes are denominated in the Polish zloty and have been offered in a private placement exclusively in the territory of
The Notes are unsecured discount bearer notes in book-entry form, and will be redeemed at par value.
PGNiG has no plans to introduce the Notes to public trading.
The Programme is a tool designed to effectively manage short-term liquidity within the
Following the Note issue discussed above, the total par value of notes issued under the Programme and outstanding as at
Tel: +48 22 589 46 71
Tel: +48 22 691 82 56
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- White House Intruder Got Farther Than Reported
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered
- Jeb Bush: GOP Senate Would 'Fix a Few Things'