This loan targets to bolster structural government revenue as a percentage of Gross Domestic Porduct (GDP).
The country, at the national level, will further guide the way taxation and customs information is controlled by the
The project, at the municipal level, is planned to advance management of the public revenue policy handled by the
The similar new tool will be utilized in a sample of urban municipalities, boosting municipal tax revenues, mainly from property taxes.
The IDB has a long track record of supporting tax and customs policy and administration, both in
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- California Passes First US Statewide Bag Ban
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted