The solution is based on a secure custom application it had built and enables its customers to receive bank transaction alerts directly on Twitter, stated UBA, Dear Customer, we are happy to inform you that you can now receive your transaction alerts in your Twitter direct messages inbox.
It also added that the innovation allows its customers to be informed of transactions wherever they are.
UBA said, When you enroll for this service, you ll receive transaction alerts, as direct messages on your Twitter handle. This service does not replace SMS alerts on your mobile phone. It is an added value service in our desire to exceed your expectations always and reach you anytime, anywhere.
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Netflix Unveils New Way to Share Picks
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits
- Construction Spending Staged Strong Rebound in July
- Celebrities Vow Revenge on Hackers Who Posted Photos